If you are experiencing trouble viewing video inside the Strigo classroom, below are a few things you can do that might solve the problem.
Please note - If you can see video but cannot hear sound - Please visit this link.
Let's cover the basics
Make sure you check these items:
- You are running a compatible browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Your media devices are connected and are not muted or set to very low volume.
- No other applications are running that use your media devices (microphone, camera or speakers).
- Prevent any ad-blockers or script blockers running on the classroom's tab
- Refresh the page.
- If refresh did not work - try closing all browser windows and re-launching the browser (Reset the browser).
Still not working?
The problem might have to do with network restrictions that are preventing your browser from accessing the Audio/Video component in the classroom. Changing network restrictions might involve consulting with your network administrator.
Start by taking this system connectivity test, check for any failures in the test and try adjusting your system accordingly.
If the test did not find anything wrong, and you are still experiencing the problems in the classroom, we suggest going through Strigo’s complete system prerequisite list and making sure the requirements are met.